We will be featuring the latest and greatest new developments in OpenLabyrinth 3.11 at the Medbiq 2014 conference, tomorrow May 19th. (http://medbiq.org/)
Come check us out if you’re there.
We’ll be showing:
- Visual Editor – latest enhancements
- What you can do with conditional logic
- Many new input types (Script Concordance, Situational Judgment)
- Mobile friendly, responsive design
- Scenario-based learning design
- New learning analytic capabilities
- Integration with other systems using OAuth, LDAP, IMS-LTI and ADL-xAPI
Medbiq is devoted to advancing the health professions through data standards… which doesn’t sound very interesting… but the good stuff is in working with others on what you can get various to do when they play nice together.